Belly Fat Burners: How to Get Rid of Abdomen Fat?
This is the reason there are a lot of people searching for belly fat burners, and there is no shortage of it in terms of foods, supplements, exercises, topical products, and home remedies. But how to make sure you choose the right belly fat burner for yourself? Well, we’re here to help you figure that out. So, stay with us and read on!
What is Belly or Visceral Fat?
Why is Belly (Visceral) Fat Harmful?
- Cardiovascular disease: Visceral fat releases fatty acids that can accumulate in the arteries and cause inflammation, contributing to atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and an elevated risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Type 2 diabetes: Visceral fat releases hormones and other substances that interfere with insulin function and glucose metabolism, leading to insulin resistance and the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Metabolic syndrome: Visceral fat is a key component of metabolic syndrome,includes high blood pressure, high blood sugar, abnormal cholesterol levels, and a higher risk of having cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Certain cancers: Visceral fat is linked with an escalated risk of developing certain cancers, including breast, colon, and pancreatic cancer.
How to Measure Belly Fat?
- Waist circumference: Using a measuring tape, measure the circumference of your waist at the level of your belly button. A waist circumference of over 35 inches (88 cm) for women and 40 inches (102 cm) for men indicates an increased risk of health problems associated with excess abdominal fat.
- Body mass index (BMI): BMI is a ratio of weight to height that can be used to estimate body fat. However, it does not specifically measure belly fat. A BMI of 25 or higher is associated with an increased risk of health problems associated with excess body fat.
- Bioelectrical impedance: This technique uses a special scale or handheld device to measure the electrical impedance of the body, which can be used to estimate body fat percentage.
- Computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging: These imaging techniques can provide a detailed picture of the amount of visceral fat in the body.
How to Choose the Right Belly Fat Burner?
The second point to consider is that always look for ingredients that have been seen to help melt fatty tissues. You can go through the findings of research studies and clinical trials to know which ingredients are effective as belly fat burners. You don’t want to invest in a product that doesn’t yield your desired results or is not convenient for use at home.
Some Product Recommendations
A powerful stomach-tightening wrap is an absolute must-have for the post-pregnancy recovery period to reshape and firm the belly.
The clinically proven formula makes it one of the best skin-tightening creams and belly fat burners for the stomach. The cream works by reducing the number of fat cells, accelerating lymphatic removal, improving blood circulation, and boosting the skin’s elasticity.
It's formulated with Black Tourmaline, which reduces fatty tissue in the abdomen area, boosts microcirculation, speeds up lymphatic drainage, and firms the skin. The infrared heat due to black tourmaline in this stomach tightening cream transforms loose skin for the noticeably smooth, cellulite-free results you strive for.
Pro Tip: For even more intensive reshaping and firming action, use the cream in combination with our stomach cellulite wrap.
What is GUAM FIR Technology?
These benefits include reducing cellulite, improving the firmness of the skin, and alleviating inflammation and puffiness caused by water retention. Unlike other infrared radiations, FIR heat has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin and work at a cellular level to alleviate a wide range of skin problems. Using body care products, like body wraps, with FIR heat will give you unbeatable skin results.
How Else to Burn Belly Fat?
- Eat a balanced diet: Focus on eating a variety of whole, nutrient-filled foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy (unsaturated) fats. Avoid processed and foods with high-sugar content that can contribute to weight gain.
- Reduce calorie intake: You need to develop a calorie deficit by burning more calories than you consume. You can achieve this by reducing portion sizes, cutting back on high-calorie foods, and limiting your intake of sugary drinks and alcohol.
- Engage in aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming can help you burn calories and reduce deposes in abdomen area. Target for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise per week.
- Incorporate strength training: Strength training exercises such as weight lifting or bodyweight exercises can assist you build muscle mass, which can amp up your metabolism and burn more calories at rest.
- Practice stress reduction techniques: Chronic stress can contribute to the accumulation of belly fat. Indulge in stress-reducing activities such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.
- Get ample sleep: Lack of sleep can disrupt your metabolism and elad to an increase in your appetite, leading to weight gain. Get at least 7-8 hours of good sleep every night.
The Bottom Line
There is no magic solution. You need to make lifestyle changes and find the right treatment to help you. Belly fat burners, such as stomach firming and toning products, can help you burn belly fat at home without any side effects. Remember that commitment, consistency, and patience are vital while you’re using topical fat burners for the belly.
Plaster body wrap: effects on abdominal fat
Sauna-Induced Body Mass Loss in Young Sedentary Women and Men
Yana is the writer behind the Guam Beauty blog who firmly believes in the concept that beauty begins in a person’s head, not in the mirror. Therefore, she strives to encourage her readers, who are beauty and skincare enthusiasts, to bring mindfulness into their skincare rituals by making more conscious choices. Her philosophy is to enable her readers to salvage mental peace and optimal health by living more mindfully and achieving their skin and body goals through