Menopause Skincare for Body and Nutrition: Tips for Healthy Weight Loss
Why do women tend to gain weight during menopause?
How to lose weight during menopause: nutrition tips
What diet to follow during menopause?
1. Eat a balanced and varied diet
2. Increase physical activity
3. Stay hydrated
Foods that cause belly bloating during menopause
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks like soda, sparkling water, and beer can introduce excess gas into the digestive system, leading to bloating.
- Cruciferous vegetables: Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage are high in fiber and healthy nutrients, but they can also be hard to digest and lead to gas and bloating.
- Legumes: Beans, lentils, and chickpeas are another source of fiber and protein, but they can also cause gas and bloating, especially if they're not cooked properly.
- Dairy products: Some women may become lactose intolerant during menopause, which can lead to digestive issues and bloating after consuming dairy products like milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Fatty foods: High-fat foods like fried foods, processed meats, and creamy sauces can be difficult to digest, leading to bloating and discomfort.
- Artificial sweeteners: Some artificial sweeteners like sorbitol and xylitol can cause bloating and digestive issues, so it's important to read labels and be mindful of your intake.
Menopause Skincare Products: Extra help from nature
GUAM DUO Slimming & Firming cream for Menopause
- Reduces localized fat deposits
- Helps to slim and firm the skin
- Enriched with Alghe Guam and oligoelements from Noirmoutier's sea spring water
- Lipolytic effect against the toughest fat deposits typical of menopausal women
- Protects the skin against environmental pollution
Exercises to eliminate abdominal fat during menopause
Plaster body wrap: effects on abdominal fat
Sauna-Induced Body Mass Loss in Young Sedentary Women and Men
Yana is the writer behind the Guam Beauty blog who firmly believes in the concept that beauty begins in a person’s head, not in the mirror. Therefore, she strives to encourage her readers, who are beauty and skincare enthusiasts, to bring mindfulness into their skincare rituals by making more conscious choices. Her philosophy is to enable her readers to salvage mental peace and optimal health by living more mindfully and achieving their skin and body goals through