Economy Pack: Anti-cellulite Seaweed Cold Mud & Strengthening Gel
Body Wrap Benefits:
- Proven to reduce cellulite on legs
- Cooling effect relieves heaviness, swelling, and inflammation
- Fights puffiness from water retention
- Visibly slims and contours lower body
- Detoxifies and tightens skin
How it Works:
Carefully tested and perfected for more than 30 years, this Cellulite Body Wrap, Cold Formula uses Guam Seaweed Mud to get rid of cellulite on legs with easy-to-use, professional-grade home treatment. An innovative blend of Mineral-rich marine clay, rejuvenating 21% Seaweed concentrate, and nourishing Essential Oils, every ingredient in this formula works to decrease swelling and correct skin imperfections caused by cellulite on legs.
Special plant extracts, including cooling Menthol, help boost microcirculation and promote healthy fluid balance in your legs. As excess water flushes out and essential blood flows in, your tissues become healthy and renewed, leaving skin noticeably more toned. Gentle and non-sensitizing, this is an effective body wrap for inch loss without irritating sensitive skin. READ MORE about Guam Cold Formula
The innovative firming 24-hour Strengthening Gel-cream takes those benefits even further. Perfectly designed to pair with any Guam Body Wraps, it delivers an extra dose of unique cellulite-reducing actives while intensifying and prolonging the powerful effects of the cellulite wrapping treatment for a full day. Also can be used as a stand-alone cellulite removal cream on the days your skin rests from the intense body wrapping treatments.
HOW TO APPLY BODY WRAP
- White kaolin clay is the gentlest and thus great for sensitive dry skin.
- Red kaolin clay has the most absorbing powers of the bunch and is best for oily skin. This is a great addition for acne/detoxifying masks for the face or body.
GUAM® ALGAE SEAWEED:
Ivy Extract contains Hederin (Hederine), an active saponin which is responsible for blood vessel protection and permeability decrease. Ivy further helps to reabsorb the edemas present in the initial stages of cellulite.